Friday, April 24, 2015

Do You Even Bounce?

We're preparing our game for the upcoming EAE fest and publishing on Desura. There are a few things I've been working on:
  • Updating splash screens
  • Creating a new credits screen
  • An obscene amount of play testing / level tweaking
I finally got around to changing the art asset for what we've been calling 'bouncing platforms' (colored platforms that bounce the player without any input). There were some springs already made up, but they didn't work well when the camera was zoomed out, so I made these instead:


They are simple, but I like how they turned out! They correspond to the color of the player that should use them (such a novel idea!). It's been an interesting experience making artwork for our game. I don't usually come up with ideas from scratch like this, but it's a lot of fun!

Alllrighty then.

No comments :

Post a Comment